Well Zinc is an eco-friendly zinc solubilizing bacteria. It helps to solubilize zinc from soil to make it easily available form to the plants. It is essential for hormones, seeds and grain production. It induces photosynthetic activity, protein synthesis, rate of maturing seeds and stalks, height or length of plants.
Crops: Well Zinc is suitable for application on Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, and Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Well Zinc with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Well Zinc in drip stream up to 2 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.