Rangoon Creepers is a vine with red flower clusters and native to tropical Asia. It can get at least four hours of sun every day and can take the support of something to grow and spread. The plant does not require heavy fertilizer. Rangoon Creepers are a special kind of flowering vines that change in color with age. In a mature creeper, the stem becomes woody and thorns appear. Once established, it hardly dies. It is very useful in covering fences, supports, and walls.
Plant Details :
- Plant Name- Madhumalti Dwarf, Rangoon Creeper - Plant
- Bloom Time - Summer and late Rainy season
- Flower Colour- Fragrant white.
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Rangoon Creeper, Burma Creeper, Chinese honeysuckle, Combretum Indicum
- Plant Height- Upto 7 Inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.