Crops: Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Target Disease/Pest: It is a natural bio fungicide highly effective in controlling wide range of soil born crop diseases caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctina, Pythium, Sclerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, Blister blight, Black rot, dieback, charcoal rot.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml of Tricho Well in 100-150 ml water with 5% organic jaggery/crude sugar and soak the sets for 1 hour in this solution hour and then plant in the main field.
- Seedling treatment: 10-15 ml Tricho Well / liter water. Dip seedling 9in water for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Tricho Well with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Tricho Well in drip stream up to 2 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places, do not mix with chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
- CFU count: 1x108 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.
Note: since the storage and use of this product is beyond our control, we can not assume any responsibility other than uniform quality of product.