Acacia Nilotica, Babul, Kikar ( 1 kg ) - Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
- cacia nilotica is a multipurpose tree: it provides TIMBER, FUEL, SHADE, FOOD, FODDER, HONEY, DYE, gum and FENCES. It also impacts the environment through SOIL RECLAMATION, SOIL ENRICHMENT, protection against fire and wind, and as a haven for biodiversity and ORNAMENT.
- Acacia nilotica is a useful FODDER SOURCE, and sometimes a very important one, particularly in DRY REGIONS. The foliage and the PODS dropped during the dry season can be a FUNDAMENTAL SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS IN PERIODS OF FEED SCARCITY.SOIL TYPE: Recommended for plantation in alluvial loam, tank silt, and black -cotton soils, alkaline soils (provided the moisture conditions are favourable).
- SEED : GERMINATION PERCENTAGE : 80 to 90 %, GERMINATION PERIOD IN DAYS : 7 to 30 days
- PRETREATMENT : Soaking in cold water for 48 hours at room temperature; OR immersing the seeds in hot water at 800C and allowing it to soak until cool; OR keeping the seed in moist cowdung heap for 2 to 3 days; OR in conc. H2SO2 for 10 to 14 minutes. Treated seeds should be sown immediately
- NURSERY TECHNIQUE : Seedlings are raised in polythene bags by sowing the treated seeds about 1.5 cms deep .Excess watering is avoided after 2 months. Shade is provided to avoid surface cracking.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.