Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (White) - Plant
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Adenium is grown as a houseplant in temperate regions. Numerous hybrids have been developed. Adeniums are appreciated for their colorful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices. They can be grown for many years in a pot and are commonly used for bonsai.
Plant Details :
- Plant Name- Adenium Plant
- Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
- Flower Colour- White
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (White)
- Plant Height- 7 inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.