- Aglaonema Dud Anyamanee, (Green, Pink) Plant
Aglaonema Dud Anyamanee is one of the most stylish Aglaonema plants. It’s colourful glossy dark green and bright pink foliage makes this evergreen aglaonema a perfect home-decor accent. The striking pink tones in the foliage also make it a fun, stylish alternative plant for the holiday. More importantly, this long-lived houseplant keeps its colour and will look good for years! Aglaonema considered as a good fortune bringer houseplant and does not require to be fed or watered frequently. This plant does extremely well in the indoor environment.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant.
- Plant Name- Aglaonema Dud Anyamanee.
- Bloom Time - Seasonal bloom.
- Flower Color- Greenish-white spathe.
- Common Name- Aglaonema dud anyamanee, Aglaonema anyamanee , Aglaonema Siam Aurora, Aglaonema Lipstick, Chinese Evergreen (Red)
- Plant Height- 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.