Aglaonema lady valentine, Aglaonema anyamanee (pink) - Plant
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Aglaonema Pink Anyamanee is one of the most stylish indoor plants used to interior landscape. The aglaonema is easiest of all houseplants to grow for and can be maintained at the lower light levels often found in the home or office environment. Aglaonema is a genus of flowering plants in the arum family Araceae. They are native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and New Guinea. They are known commonly as Chinese evergreen. This aglaonema is a low maintenance plant.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Name- Aglaonema Pink Anyamanee
- Bloom Time - Seasonal bloom
- Flower Color- Greenish-white spathe.
- Common Name- Aglaonema lady valentine, Aglaonema anyamanee
- Plant Height- 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.