- Aglaonema snow white, Aglaonema snowflake - Plant
Aglaonema is one of the most popular indoor colorful foliage plant. It is very easy to care and can be maintained at the lower light condition. Aglaonema Anyamanee is one of the most stylish Aglaonema plants. It’s colourful glossy dark green and bright pink foliage makes this evergreen aglaonema a perfect home-decor accent. The striking pink tones in the foliage also make it a fun, stylish alternative plant for the holiday. More importantly, this long-lived houseplant keeps its colour and will look good for years! Aglaonema considered as a good fortune bringer houseplant and does not require to be fed or watered frequently. This plant does extremely well in the indoor environment.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental Plant.
- Plant Name- Aglaonema snow white.
- Bloom Time - Seasonal bloom.
- Flower Color- Greenish-white spathe.
- Common Name- Aglaonema snow white.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.