- Aglaonema Stripes / Chinese Evergreen -Plant
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with white-cream color stripes. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves. One of the most used interior landscape plants is the aglaonema.The aglaonema is easy to care for and can be maintained at the lower light levels often found in the home or office environment.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental Plant.
- Plant Name- Aglaonema Stripes / Chinese Evergreen.
- Bloom Time - Seasonal bloom .
- Flower Color- Greenish-white spathe.
- Common Name- Aglaonema.
- Plant Height- 7 inches.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.