- Song Of India Plant - Dracaena reflexa
The song of the India plant is a species from the dracaena genus (dracaena reflexa) that has become a popular house plant.. These plants are fairly easy to grow and maintain. The leaves are the main attraction to this species. These leaves are glossy that arch over and grow up to 1ft long and a couple of inches or so wide
Product Details: -
- Plant Name- Song Of India
- Plant Type- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- up to 9 inches
- Red Plastic Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 4 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8 inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Song Of India Trivia:
- Origin- Song Of India is a tree native to Mozambique, Mauritius, Madagascar, and other nearby islands of the Indian ocean.
- Ranked 5th by NASA in removing a considerable amount of toxins from the environment.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in the case of flowering plants.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.