Allamanda is a genus of flowering plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae. They contain a white latex. As shrub Allamanda grows very thick and gets covered with yellow bell-shaped 3 to 4 inches long blooms in growing season. Although it does not have tendrils to climb but provided support can grow as vine too.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Type
- Plant Name- Sempervivum Tectorum
- Bloom Time - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Flower Color- Yellow
- Common Name- Golden trumpet vine
- Plant Height- 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.