Amaranthus Tricolour Mixed Color - Desi Flower Seeds
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Decorated your garden with an attractive foliage Amaranthus plant. The seed packet contains approx. 50 seeds.
Amaranthus tricolor mixed is a very usefully as a temporary shrub. Attractive bright foliage plant blooms in after spring has faded. It goes by common names such as love-lies-bleeding, pendant amaranth, tassel flower, velvet flower, foxtail amaranth, and Quilete.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Love-lies-bleeding, Pendant amaranth, Tassel flower, Velvet flower, Foxtail amaranth, and Quilete|
|Height||2.00 to 4.00 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care:
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more foliage instead of using the energy to make seeds
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects
- Watering should be done early in the morning when the soil is dry
Amaranthus Tricolour Mixed Color Care:
- Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day
- Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually
- Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and do not crowd them
- Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns
|Sunlight||Full sun to part shade|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||July to frost|
Amaranthus Tricolour Mixed Color Special Features:
May be used in beds or borders. Interesting edging along walks or paths.
Amaranthus Tricolour Mixed Color Uses:
- Amaranthus plant use as an ornamental plant or indoor plant