Antirrhinum, Snapdragon - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (45 items)
Hurry! Only 45 Left in Stock!
Description : Snapdragons are a particular favourite of children who like to pinch the tiny individual blossoms and make the "dragon mouth" open and close. Their large, blossom-laden flower heads are faintly fragrant and come in in a wide assortment of bright colours. The vertical flower spikes, opening gradually from the bottom to the top, are available in two heights: dwarf varieties grow to about 10 inches while the taller types grow to a height of 18-24 inches.A variety that grows up to 5 feet has been developed, but it must be staked. A single snapdragon plant may produce seven or eight blossom spikes in the course of a summer.
Plant Details :
- Plant Name- Antirrhinum, Snapdragon - Plant
- Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
- Flower Colour- White, Red, Pink, Yellow
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Antirrhinum,snapdragon, Dogs Mouth, Lions Mouth, Toads Mouth ,dog flower.
- Plant Height- Upto 19 inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.