Aralia Golden - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (65 items)
Hurry! Only 65 Left in Stock!
Polyscias fruticosa, commonly called Ming aralia, is an evergreen shrub which is one of the easiest and loveliest houseplants available.
In temperate climates, Ming Aralia is a very popular and relatively easy-to-grow houseplant. Indoor container plants may be grown in a variety of soils as long as the drainage is good. Plants generally thrive in peaty, sandy, soil-based potting mixes that have excellent drainage.
Polyscias fruticosa, commonly called Ming aralia, is an evergreen shrub. Finely-segmented, 1-3 pinnate compound leaves have narrow-ovate to lanceolate leaflets with spiny-toothed margins. Pale yellow to white flowers in free-branching inflorescences bloom in summer. Fruit is a drupe.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant
- Plant Name- Aralia Golden - Plant
- Bloom Time - Winter
- Flower Color- Pale yellow to white
- Common Name- wooly morning glory, Hawaiian baby woodrose, silky elephant glory, samudra bel.
- Plant Height- Upto 3 ft.
- When growing Ming Aralia indoors is that it must be kept constantly moist.
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Handpick as many of the mealybugs from the plant as possible.
- Treat the areas near the base of the leaves with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol every five days, especially where you see the cottony masses of insects.
- Insecticidal soap is helpful when mealybugs are
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.