Aralia Miniature White - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A low-maintenance houseplant, aralias require little specialized care and fare best in warm, humid rooms. Aralias are prone to infestation by various insects, so inspect them regularly for signs of bugs
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant
- Plant Name- Aralia Miniature White
- Bloom Time - Ornamental varieties hardly bloom.
- Flower Color- Whitish or greenish.
- Common Name- Aralia Miniature White (Small), Spinach leaf, Polyscias guilfoylei variegated, Geranium aralia
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.