- Broccoli - OP Vegetable Seeds
Broccoli is a herbaceous annual or biennial vegetable cultivated for its edible flower heads. The broccoli plant has a thick green stalk or stem that produces thick, leathery, oblong leaves ranging from gray-blue to green. The plant produces sizable green flower heads that are densely packed with white or yellow flowers. Broccoli is an annual or biennial plant that can reach a height of 1 m, depending on the variety. Broccoli is a cabbage family vegetable. Consumption is increasingly increasing, as it is a nutritious food with numerous culinary applications. It has a good flavor and is mineral and vitamin-rich.
- Seeds per Packet- 40
- Seed Name- Broccoli
- Bloom Time - Year-round
- Seed Type- OP Non-Hybrid, Organic Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Broccoli
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.