- Cauliflower - OP Vegetable Seeds
Cauliflower looks a lot like broccoli but is white in color surrounded by green leaves. Acclaimed as the best low-carb alternative, it is a favorite of everyone on a low-carb diet due to its versatility. Use it to make your cauli pizzas or cauli rice and eat guilt-free. This high-fiber vegetable needs very rich soil filled with organic matter, manure, and fertilizers before planting
- Seeds per Packet- 40
- Seed Name- Cauliflower
- Bloom Time - Year-round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Cauliflower, Phool gobhi
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.