Balsam Double Mixed Color - Desi Flower Seeds
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Product Description: Balsam flower resemble with mini roses thickly spaced petals and tones. The seed packet contains 50 seeds. The balsam plant has a soft, fleshy stem; and spirally arranged long pointed leaves.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Balsam, Touch-Me-Not, Garden Balsam, Rose Balsam, impatiens|
|Height||20 to 70 cm|
|Bloom Time||Summer to fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Balsam Double Mixed Color Care:
- Propagate by seed - Balsam is a prolific self-sower
- After one season of growth, it generally reappears from self-sown seeds the next year
- After frost has passed, scatter seeds where desired, or sow seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last spring frost
- Do not cover the seeds with soil, as they need light to germinate
- Until the seeds germinate, cover the seed trays with clear plastic to maintain high humidity
- Water from below to prevent damping off
- Germination temperature: 65 F to 70 Days to emergence: 7 to 14
|Sunlight||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Soil||moist and well-drained soil|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||Summer to fall|
Balsam Double Mixed Color About :
Discovered in South East Asia, Balsam is an old-fashioned annual that produces single or double flowers in the leaf axils along the main stem of the plant from summer to early autumn. A great bedding annual plant.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.