Balsam Rose, Balsam Gulab - Desi Flower Seeds
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Balsam flower resemble with mini roses thickly spaced petals and tones. The seed packet contains approx. 50 seeds.
The balsam plant has a soft, fleshy stem; and spirally arranged long pointed leaves.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Balsam, Touch-Me-Not, Garden Balsam, Rose Balsam, impatiens|
|Height||20 to 70 cm|
|Bloom Time||Summer to fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Balsam Rose Care:
- Propagate by seed - Balsam is a prolific self-sower
- After one season of growth, it generally reappears from self-sown seeds the next year
- After frost has passed, scatter seeds where desired, or sow seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last spring frost
- Do not cover the seeds with soil, as they need light to germinate
- Until the seeds germinate, cover the seed trays with clear plastic to maintain high humidity
- Water from below to prevent damping off
- Germination temperature: 65 F to 70 FDays to emergence: 7 to 14
|Sunlight||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Soil||moist and well-drained soil|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||Summer to fall|