Bathua / Bathuya Desi Seeds - Chenopodium album
AVAILABILITY: In stock (45 items)
Hurry! Only 45 Left in Stock!
1 packet contains 70-80 seeds.
Bathua is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae.
|Seeds per Packet||70-80|
|Common Name||Bathua, Bathuya, Wild Spinach.|
|Height||up to 30 centimeters.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care:
- Keep the seedlings container in Natural bright light
- Protect the spinach seedlings from direct harsh sunlight
- The soil should be well-drained and nutrient-rich for spinach seedlings
- WateringWater the seedlings when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture
- Do not overwater the seedlings
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Application of FertilizerDuring the main growing season feed the spinach seedlings with organic fertilizer once a month
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the seedlings so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily
- Plant ProtectionRemove dead, infected, or damaged seedlings from container
- Do not overwater the seedlings especially when the container does not have drainage holes
Bathua Planting And Care:
- Bathua is sown throughout the year
- For the winter season, the best time for sowing is from September to October
- For spring season complete sowing from Mid-February to April
- Select a container having a 5-7 inch diameter
- Fill the container with well-drained soil
- Moisten the surface of the soil with water spray
- Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the soil and spread a thin layer of soil over it
- Cover the seed container with a transparent plastic paper
- Place the seed tray in indirect bright light
- Remove plastic wrapping once seeds start to germinate
- Do not over-water the seedlings to avoid root rot
- Germination rate and viability of spinach seedSpinach seed Germination rate and viability is up to 70%
- Bathua growth rate is medium
|Sunlight||Bathua enjoys natural bright light but appreciates a little shade during the hottest part of the day.|
|Soil||Nutrient-rich well-draining soil with Optimum PH range 6.5 to 7.|
|Temperature||15 to 30 -degrees celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
- Bathua is used to treat stomach and intestinal complaints and fatigue.
- It is also used as a blood-builder and an appetite stimulant.
- Note: The following information is general guidelines, be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
- Bathua is used in Indian curries to a signature flavor and aroma.
- It is also dried, chopped into bits, and mixed with other ingredients to be used as a food seasoning.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.