Bitter Gourd F1 Jhalri - Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Bitter Gourd F1 Jhalri
- Bloom Time - Year round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Bitter gourd, Bitter melon, Bitter cucumber, Karela (Hindi), Balsam pear, Balsam appleBitter gourd, Bitter melon, Bitter cucumber, Karela (Hindi), Balsam pear, Balsam apple
- Plant Height- Upto
- Since this is a very fast growing vine, producing many fruits that will rot on moist soil, trellising will reduce diseases and make harvesting easier
- When the vine reaches the top of its trellis, it is recommended that all lateral branches from the soil up to the 10th node as well as the growing tip of the vine be cut off as this will stimulate the upper branches and produce a higher yield
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.