Bone Meal Powder
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Bone meal is an organic source of nutrients for plants. This rich source of phosphorous and calcium is best for fruit and flower development on your plant.
Bone meal as the name suggests is made from ground-up animal bones. Bone meal is generally used by gardeners to increase phosphorous content in the soil. Bone meal also aids in balancing phosphorous content in nitrogen-rich organic manure.
- This pack is sufficient for 1 plant potted in a pot having 5-6 inch diameter for approx 2 years
- Eco-friendly, Easy application better fruit and flower quality
How To Use:
- Apply bone meal in plants during their active growing season or in spring season plants planted in the garden in-ground spread 4-5 Kg bone meal per 100 Sq feet area. In Potted Plants, apply bone meal once in 2-3 months in a circular manner around the plant but away from the main stem and apply water1-2 tablespoons for small plants 2-4 tablespoons for medium plants5-6 tablespoons for bigger plants in pots
- You can use bone meal along with any nitrogen-rich organic manure
- You can add it to the soil mix before planting new plants in pots also
- You can use it in existing plants in a pot directly
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.