Bottle Gourd Round - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (30 items)
Hurry! Only 30 Left in Stock!
One vegetable that your well balanced meal needs is the Bottle Gourd or the calabash gourd. Bottle Gourd is a vine belonging to the Cucurbita family that is cultivated for its fruit. The bottle gourd is yellowish - green in colours and has a white spongy flesh. It is an excellent low calorie vegetable that is packed with all essential minerals and vitamins. The bottle gourd belongs to the cucumber family and originated in Africa, and is now available in most parts of the world. Bottle gourd comes in different shapes, the most common being the bottle-shaped (hence the name) and round.
Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Bottle Gourd Round
- Bloom Time - Summer
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- calabash, cucuzza, sorakaya, lauki, doodhi, and ghiya
- Plant Height- Upto 12 ft.
- July and January is the suitable time for sowing Bottle gourd
- Organic manure or FYM is mixed at the time of bed preparation or pot filling
- Seeds are sown at 2
- 5 x 2 m spacing
- After sowing, bed or pot mixture should be moist
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.