Bougainvillea is a genus of thorny ornamental vines, bushes, and trees with flower-like spring leaves near its flowers.It is a semi-climber and can be grown as a hedge, a shrub, a climber over a sunny wall and also in pots. Bougainvilleas have beautiful, brightly colored bracts, which are specialized leaves that contain the plants flowers.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Bougainvillea
- Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
- Flower Colour- Any Color
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Buganvilla, Bugambilia, Booganbe
- Plant Height- Upto 2.5 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.