Brinjal Long - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry up! Only 60 Left in Stock!
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the King of Vegetables by some cultures. It is one of the most versatile vegetables around, loved by many people across the world. Different varieties are available everywhere and each variety is unique in its own way, with a distinctive flavor and many essential minerals.Eggplant or Brinjal, is a very low calorie vegetable and has healthy nutrition profile; good news for weight watchers! The veggie is popularly known as aubergine in the western world
Seed Details :
Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Brinjal Purple Long - Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Bloom Time - Year round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Brinjal, Eggplant
- Plant Height- Upto 3 ft.
- Start plants indoors 2 months before the soil warms up or buy nursery transplants just before planting
- Place 3 to 4 inch tall seedlings 24 to 30 inches apart in well-prepared beds
- Pinch out the terminal growing points for a bushier plant
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.