Broccoli Green - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (29 items)
Hurry! Only 29 Left in Stock!
This cool-season crop grows best when daytime temperatures are in the 60 °F. Grow in both spring and fall, but avoid mid-summer crops as hot weather can cause premature bolting.Like spinach, can be grown in the spring or fall. In fact, you may be able to get a continual harvest throughout both seasons if you time planting correctly. A member of the cabbage family, broccoli is rich in vitamins.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Broccoli Green
- Bloom Time - early summer, mid-summer, late summer, early fall, mid-fall
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- broccoli
- Plant Height- Upto 1.5 ft.
- Direct seeding of broccoli plants is possible
- This is especially so with a fall crop
- For the first summer harvest, start your broccoli seeds in early spring
- For a fall harvest, start your seeds in midsummer
- Broccoli transplants can grow in six to eight weeks for a summer crop and only five to six weeks for a fall crop
- When growing transplants in the spring, you want to make sure to give them enough cold weather to harden off, but make sure they are protected from freezing temperatures
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent Light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.