Bunny Ear Cactus Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (30 items)
Hurry! Only 30 Left in Stock!
Bunny ears cactus (Opuntia microdasys) originated in Mexico and is a denizen of arid, desert-like areas. Growing bunny ears cactus is as simple as mimicking its native regional conditions. So if you have a dry, low humidity home and plenty of sunny exposure, bunny ears cactus plant might be the perfect plant for you. Bunny ears cactus plant, also called angel’s wings, has ease of care combined with original appearance
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Bunny Ear Cactus
- Plant Type- Cactus
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- White Plastic Round Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Demands full light growing for most of the year, except during the winter cycle
- For the plant’s health, light should be reduced to partial sun during winter
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.