Cabbage Green - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry up! Only 50 Left in Stock!
This Cabbage, leafy vegetable contains a good amount of nutrition. This pack contains approximately 50 seeds. Cabbage (Brassica oleracea or variants) is a leafy green annual-biennial plant, grown as an annual vegetable crop for its dense-leaved heads.Cabbage heads generally range from 1 to 8 pounds (0.5 to 4 kg) and can be green, purple and white. Smooth-leafed firm-headed greencabbages are the most common, with smooth-leafed red and crinkle-leafed savoy cabbages of both colors seen more rarely.This cool-season crop grows best when daytime temperatures are in the 60s F. Direct-seed or transplant spring crops for fresh use in summer.Plant fall crops for winter storage or sauerkraut.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Cabbage Green Ball
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Cabbage Green Ball
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- The planting season for cabbage is quite long
- Early cabbage should be transplanted as soon as possible so that it can mature before summertime heat
- If you have been wondering when to plant cabbage plants, you should know that several varieties are available at different maturity times so you can have a harvest all summer long
- When thinking about when to plant cabbage plants, you should remember that hardened plants can be very tolerant of frosts
- Therefore, you can plant these early in the spring with other cool season vegetables
- Late cabbage can be started during mid-summer, but remember that they will not develop ahead until fall
- Plant transplanted seedling 12 to 24 inches apart in rows, depending on the size of head desired
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.