Cauliflower Super Snowball - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Cauliflower is a cool-season crop and a descendant of the common cabbage. It is more difficult to than its relatives because it does not tolerate the heat or cold as well.
It contains good amounts of many vital B-complex groups of vitamins such as folates, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and thiamin (vitamin B1), niacin (B3) as well as vitamin K
Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Cauliflower Super Snowball
- Bloom Time - Winter
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Cauliflower Super Snowball
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Most cauliflower varieties require about 2 months to mature, although some are a little quicker and others can take up to 3 months
- Since they will not form heads in warm weather and can only handle a light frost, be sure to choose a variety that will have enough time to mature in your climate
- That means a fast maturing variety if your spring or fall is short
- Longer maturing varieties are good choices for gardeners with mild or late winters
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.