Chappan Kaddu - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (120 items)
Hurry! Only 120 Left in Stock!
Rapid growth among the gourds. The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.Squash is a seasonal vegetable. It is very susceptible to frost and heat damage, but with proper care, it will produce a bumper crop with very few plants.Squash come in two main types: summer squash and winter squash.While there s not much difference among the tastes and textures of summer squashes, winter squashes offer a wide array of flavours.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name-
- Bloom Time - Summer, Winters
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Summer squash, crookneck, pattypan, Straightneck, scallop, zucchini.
- Plant Height- Upto 4ft.
- Prepare the bed with compost, peat, or well-rotted manure
- Plant summer squash seeds 8 inches apart, poking them into the soil 1 inch deep; water well
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.