Chappan Kaddu - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry up! Only 120 Left in Stock!
Rapid growth among the gourds. The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.Squash is a seasonal vegetable. It is very susceptible to frost and heat damage, but with proper care, it will produce a bumper crop with very few plants.Squash come in two main types: summer squash and winter squash.While there s not much difference among the tastes and textures of summer squashes, winter squashes offer a wide array of flavours.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name-
- Bloom Time - Summer, Winters
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Summer squash, crookneck, pattypan, Straightneck, scallop, zucchini.
- Plant Height- Upto 4ft.
- Prepare the bed with compost, peat, or well-rotted manure
- Plant summer squash seeds 8 inches apart, poking them into the soil 1 inch deep; water well
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.