Chilli G 4 - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (152 items)
Hurry! Only 152 Left in Stock!
Chilli plants make great gifts for the cook or grow your own enthusiast. The more compact varieties will thrive in a cool conservatory, sheltered patio, or even a sunny window sill and the more you crop them the more they produce. The chili pepper (also chile pepper or chilli pepper, from Nahuatl chilli) is the fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae. The term in British English and in Australia, New Zealand, India, Malaysia and other Asian countries is just chilli without "pepper"Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Chilli G 4
- Bloom Time - Year round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- chilli pepper, bell pepper, paprika, cayenne, halapenos, chitlepin, Christmas pepper,Hot pepper
- Plant Height- Upto 15 inches
- Plant into small pots or preferably into Jiffy coir (coconut husk) pellets
- If you are using Jiffy pellets, soak them until they have swollen to size and put two seeds into each one, just below the surface
- If you are planting into pots, fill one pot per seed type to about 2 cm below the rim, firm down the compost and soak thoroughly
- be aware that chilli seedlings quickly exhaust the nutrients in the coir
- Place the seeds with a good space between them so that you do not harm the roots when you come to potting on and cover them with a fine layer of sieved compost and coir mix
- Use separate pots or trays for each variety and do not forget to label them or you will spend several frustrated months not knowing which plant is which
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.