Chinese Cabbage Green - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (150 items)
Hurry! Only 150 Left in Stock!
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea or variants) is a leafy green biennial plant, grown as an annual vegetable crop for its dense-leaved heads. Closely related to other cole crops, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts, it descends from B. oleracea var. oleracea, a wild field cabbage. Cabbage heads generally range from 1 to 8 pounds (0.5 to 4 kg) and can be green, purple and white. Smooth-leafed firm-headed greencabbages are the most common, with smooth-leafed red and crinkle-leafed savoy cabbages of both colours seen more rarely.This cool-season crop grows best when daytime temperatures are in the 60s F. Direct-seed or transplant spring crops for fresh use in summer.Plant fall crops for winter storage or sauerkraut.Lifecycle: annualEase-of-care: moderately difficult, Requires good soil, timely planting and protection from pests.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Chinese Cabbage Green
- Bloom Time - Winter
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Chinese cabbage, Napa cabbage, Peking cabbage, Celery cabbage
- Plant Height- Upto 2 ft.
- The planting season for cabbage is quite long
- Early cabbage should be transplanted as soon as possible so that it can mature before summertime heat
- If you have been wondering when to plant cabbage plants, you should know that several varieties are available at different maturity times so you can have a harvest all summer long
- When thinking about when to plant cabbage plants, you should remember that hardened plants can be very tolerant of frosts
- Therefore, you can plant these early in the spring with other cool season vegetables
- Late cabbage can be started during mid-summer, but remember that they would not be develop ahead until fall
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.