Choulai Green Edible, Amaranthus Green Edible - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (170 items)
Hurry! Only 170 Left in Stock!
In all over India, Amaranthus is a most popular leafy vegetable. The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds. Amaranthus is most popular leafy vegetable used in South India. It can be grown throughout the year. Amaranthus is most tolerant to drought condition.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Amaranthus Green Edible
- Bloom Time - July to frost
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Amaranthus, Choulai
- Plant Height- Upto 4 ft.
- Seeds are mixed with fine sand and spread on seedbed
- Light water should be given after sowing
- Transplant 20 to 30 days old seedling in shallow trenches or pot
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.