Choulai Red Edible - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry! Only 170 Left in Stock!
In all over India, Amaranthus is a most popular leafy vegetable. The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds. Amaranthus is most popular leafy vegetable used in South India. It can be grown throughout the year. Amaranthus is most tolerant to drought conditionSeed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Choulai Red Edible
- Bloom Time - July to frost
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Amaranthus, Choulai
- Plant Height- Upto 4 ft.
Care Instructions :
- Seeds are mixed with fine sand and spread on seedbed
- Light water should be given after sowing
- Transplant 20 to 30 days old seedling in shallow trenches or pot
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.