Cockscomb Mixed Color - Desi Flower Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Cockscomb flower is varied coloured spectacular blossoms. Seed Packet contains 50 seeds.
Cockscomb is heat loving, drought resistance plant.Cockscomb is planted during the warm season.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Cockscomb, velvet flower, Woolflower, Brain Celosia|
|Height||versatile in height|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care:
- First bloom of cockscomb, pinch the bloom to promote the branching and bunch flowers
- When the soil feels dry, give water
Cockscomb Mixed Color Care:
- Seeds are sow during spring in outdoor or indoor condition
- 3 to 4 seeds are sown in peat pot containing
- the pot are lightly moisture and covered with plastic wrap
- Plastic wrap is removed at once in a day
- Seeds are germinate 10 to 15 days
|Sunlight||Full sun, partial sun|
|Soil||Riched and well-drained soil|
|Temperature||60 degree F|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||Throughout the year.|
Cockscomb Mixed Color Special Feature:
Cockscomb flowers are bloom with a compacted crested head 2-5 inches across.
Cockscomb Mixed Color Uses:
- Cockscomb plant is used as the border plant or planted between taller plant
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.