Cockscomb Red - Desi Flower Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Gomphrena produces globular flowerheads that brighten the garden. Seed Packet contains 50 seeds.
Gomphrena is a warm-season annual plant. Butterflies are attacked on flowers. Gomphrena flower is used as a cut flower or dried flower. Dried flower is simply hanging them upside down in a well-ventilated place, and you will have colour to enjoy all winter.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||globe amaranth|
|Height||1.00 to 2.00 feet|
|Bloom Time||June to frost|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care:
- Water in very dry conditions
Cockscomb Red Care:
- Sow gomphrena seeds as an indoor plant to get a head start, or outdoors where you want the plants to grow at about the time of your last spring frost
|Sunlight||Full Sun to Partial Shade|
|Temperature||70 F to 75 F.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||June to frost|
Cockscomb Red Special Feature:
Borders, rock gardens, cutting gardens, annual beds or containers. Also useful as an edge.
Cockscomb Red Uses:
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Plant is laxative, stomachic, carminative, astringent, depurative, emetic and good diuretic; found efficacious in renal dropsies and general anasarca
- Also used in coughs, pneumonia, rheumatism, piles, boils, skin eruptions, kidney stone and colic
- Note:Use only after consulting the specialist
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.