- Coco Husk Block
Coco Husk is a soil substitute or addition to it. Especially when you need well-drained soil with a good amount of aeration.
Coco Husk is the best component of any soilless potting mix especially for Cactus and Succulent mix and also to grow bulbs. Easy to carry block form. It is lightweight, best for balconies & terrace gardening, easy to carry, saves Water, eco-friendly Organic.
- Storage in the dry area
- Keep out of reach of children
- Increase aeration and moisture retention capacity of the soil in pots
- Easy to UseCompletely organic and eco friendly
How To Use:
- Keep the coco peat block on the plastic sheet or bucket
- Water gradually till block absorbs water
- Dab the block for easy water absorption
- After a few hours, an entire block will absorb the water and swell
- Drain out the excess water if necessary; then it is ready to use