Cosmos Orange - Desi Flower Seeds
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Cosmos is fast growing an annual Flowering plant. The seed packet contains 50 seeds.
Cosmos plant is heat-loving annual plant.The flowerheads may be a bowl or open cup-shaped and sit atop long stems.Pinch off spent flowers to encourage continuous bloom. Pinching stem tips can reduce height and encourage branching.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Cosmos, Showy Flower|
|Height||Up to 6 ft|
|Bloom Time||Summer, fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care:
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry
- Prolong flower occurs when the dead flowers are removed
- Avoid frost condition
Cosmos Orange Care:
- Sow seeds as an indoors plant four to five weeks before the last spring
|Temperature||25 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season||Start to blossom|
Cosmos Orange Special Feature:
Birds, butterflies are attacked on cosmos flower.
Cosmos Orange Uses:
- Cosmos plant use as the border and container plant
- Cosmos are traditional cottage garden plants