- Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Duck Foot) - Plant
Crotons are one of the boldest houseplants you can't miss because of their colorful foliage. They're particularly eye-catching in bright dining rooms and living rooms where their foliage helps energize a room.
Crotons are incredibly varied plants that are often grown as a houseplant. The croton indoor plant has a reputation for being fussy, but in reality, if you know about caring for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a resilient and hard-to-kill plant.The croton plant is often grown outdoors in tropical climates, but also make excellent houseplants. Crotons come in a wide variety of leaf shapes and colors. Leaves can be short, long, twisted, thin, thick and several of these combined.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant.
- Plant Name- Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Duck Foot).
- Bloom Time - Summer.
- Flower Color- Cream.
- Common Name- Croton, Zanzibar Croton
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.