Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Zanzibar) - Plant
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Crotons are incredibly varied plants that are often grown as a houseplant. The croton indoor plant has a reputation for being fussy, but in reality, if you know about caring for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a resilient and hard-to-kill plant.
The croton plant is often grown outdoors in tropical climates, but also make excellent houseplants. Crotons come in a wide variety of leaf shapes and colors. Leaves can be short, long, twisted, thin, thick and several of these combined.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant
- Plant Name- Codiaeum variegatum (Zanzibar)
- Bloom Time - Summer
- Flower Color- Cream
- Common Name- Croton, Zanzibar Croton
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.