- Dieffenbachia Maculata - Plant
Dieffenbachia belonged to the family Araceae. Dieffenbachia is a herbaceous plant with a straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick stems.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Name- Dieffenbachia Maculata
- Bloom Time - Rarely bloom.
- Flower Color- White.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Plastic Pot - 5 Inch
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.