Dinner Plate Aralia - Plant
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Aralia varieties are ideal for adding softness and texture to indoor spaces.
An Aralia is an evergreen plant native to Africa, Asia, Australia, parts of North and Central America, and South America. The distinct leaves of a Dinner Plate Aralia resemble leathery, round, dinner plates about 1-2 inch in diameter, which is how the plant got its nickname, the Dinner Plate Aralia.The leaves can range in color from light green to dark green and some varieties have green and cream colored variegated leaves. Aralias are not good houseplants for beginners since they are easy to over- water which results in root rot and leaves falling off. These plants are considered poisonous and should be kept away from pets and children.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant.
- Plant Name- Dinner Plate Aralia.
- Bloom Time - July to September.
- Flower Color- Greenish.
- Common Name- Shield Aralia, Plum Aralia, Balfour aralia.
- Plant Height- Upto 5 Meter.
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.