Dracaena Colorama - Plant
Hurry up! Only 145 Left in Stock!
Dracaena Colorama is a popular indoor plant originally from East Africa that is often used to adorn homes and offices. It is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name dragon tree. Dracaena Marginata is a very popular houseplant.
Slender gray upright stems are topped by tufts of arching, glossy, sword-shaped leaves. Leaves are deep green with narrow reddish edges. Lower leaves fall off with age leaving distinctive diamond-shaped leaf scars on the stems.These are some of the best house plants and make great additions to any home while requiring minimal care. Bright indirect light is best and they will take some morning sun. Most Dracaena will tolerate lower light levels for some time with reduced watering frequency.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental Plant.
- Plant Name- Dracaena Colorama
- Bloom Time - Anytime.
- Common Name- Dracaena Colorama,Dracaena Marginata.
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Plant Placement- Indoor .
- Indoor air purifier
- Low-maintainence plant
- Used in landscaping
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.