Dracaena Compacta - Plant
Hurry! Only 70 Left in Stock!
Dracaenas are a darling in the indoor plant community for their easy-going nature and the drama they add to any space. The Compacta, as the name suggests, is a tightly groomed variety that does not change its shape and grows steadily over time making it an ideal for many homes. Your go to choice for areas in your home that have low light.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air Purifying & Ornamental Plant
- Plant Name- Dracaena Compacta
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Bloom Time - AnyTime.
- Common Name- Dracaena Compacta
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.