Dracaena Mahatma, Cordyline Terminalis - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
This Dracaena variety is low maintenance, long durable and easy care and hence is favorite for home, office as well as business lobbies. The very beautiful Dracaena Mahatma is one of the air purifying plants and it is the indoor plant with high demand. Dracaena Mahatma is hardy, drought tolerant, low maintenance, air purifier and good luck bringer houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in the low light indoor environment. Genus dracaenas have several wonderful, elegant, adaptable and popular houseplants including lucky bamboo and songs of India. Dracaena plants are attractive, varied, tough, drought tolerant and hard to kill with colorful foliage. Dracaenas are air purifier which clean benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and other airborne pollutants.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Name- Dracaena Mahatma, Cordyline Terminalis
- Bloom Time - Summer
- Flower Color- Yellowish or reddish
- Common Name- Hawaiian Ti Plant, Good Luck Plant, Ti Plant, Cabbage tree
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.