Dracaena Surculosa Aurea / Gold Dust Dracaena
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea is a popular indoor ornamental plant that used as homes and office decor. Gold dust dracaena is a shrub with bamboos like stem and beautiful yellow-spotted foliages. The main attraction about the plants is it has a bamboo-like stem and it can purify the air. It is a perfect choice for adding life to your home.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Name- Dracaena Surculosa Aurea
- Bloom Time - Summer
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Common Name- Golddust Dracaena, Spoted-Leaf Dracaena, Japanese Bamboo, and Gold Dust Plant.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.