- Duranta Golden hedge - Plant
Duranta is a species of flowering shrub in the family Verbenaceae, It consist of slightly spiny upright shrub with drooping branches. its oppositely arranged leaves are sometimes toothed towards their tips. its blue or light purple (occasionally white) tubular flowers are borne in elongated clusters.it is most easily distinguished by its large clusters of yellow-orange mature fruit.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant.
- Plant Name- Duranta Golden Edge
- Bloom Time - Spring, summer.
- Flower Color- Blue, violet, white
- Common Name- Duranta, Sky flower, Golden dewdrop, Pigeon berry
- Plant Height- Upto 7 ft.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.