Elephant Creeper, Vidhara, Samudrasokha - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
This plant is also called the wooly morning glory. Because the plant has stout stems which possess wooly white hair on them. It is a very large plant and has white and woody stems. Elephant Creeper is a giant climber which grows up to a height of 8-9 meters. It is one of the native vines of India and is well known all across the land. The creeper has big broad leaves that look like the ears of an elephant. Thus, it is named as the elephant creeper.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Type
- Plant Name- Elephant Creeper, Vidhara, Samudrasokha
- Bloom Time - July-December, March-April.
- Flower Color- rose to purple in color.
- Common Name- wooly morning glory, Hawaiian baby woodrose, silky elephant glory, samudra bel.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.