French Beans - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry! Only 180 Left in Stock!
Foliage develops well in conceal, yet plants need great sun for best blossoming. It sprouts on new development, so late-winter pruning won't influence the blossoming. Vines must be developed on tough structures on the grounds that develop plants produce impressive weight.
Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- French Beans Containder
- Bloom Time - Summer, Rainy Season
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Egyptian kidney bean, Indian bean
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
Care Instructions :
- Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day
- Plants grown in the weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually
- Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and do not crowd them
- Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.