Hibiscus Mutabilis - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3000 items)
Hurry! Only 3000 Left in Stock!
Description : These plants have a very fast growth rate. The Confederate rose was at one time very common in the area of the Confederate States of America, which is how its common name was derived. It grows well in full sun or partial shade, and prefers rich, well-drained soil. Many people who are growing a hibiscus plant choose to do so in a container. This allows them to move the hibiscus plant to ideal locations, depending on the time of year.Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. It is quite large, containing several hundred species that are native to warm-temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Member species are often noted for their showy flowers and are commonly known simply as hibiscus, or less widely known as rose mallow. Hibiscus plants prefer a cosy fit when growing in a container. This means that they should be slightly root bound in the pot and when you do decide to re-pot, give the hibiscus only a little bit more room. Always make sure that your growing hibiscus plant has excellent drainage.The genus includes both annual and perennial herbaceous plants, as well as woody shrubs and small trees. Flowers may be up to 6 inches diameter, with colours ranging from yellow to peach to red. Hibiscus can be planted singly or grown as a hedge plant; they can also be pruned into a single-stemmed small tree. The flowers are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds.Hibiscus are deciduous shrubs with dark green leaves; the plants can grow to 15 feet tall in frost-free areas. Flowers may be up to 6 inches diameter, with colours ranging from yellow to peach to red. Hibiscus can be planted singly or grown as a hedge plant; they can also be pruned into a single-stemmed small tree.The flowers are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Hibiscus Mutabilis - Plant
- Bloom Time - Lasts from summer through fall
- Flower Colour- White in the morning, turning pink during noon and red in the evening of the same day
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Confederate rose, cotton rosemallow
- Plant Height- Upto 12-16 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.